CMC Culinary Arts Open Scholarship
This scholarship has been established through the generous support of Confrérie de la Chaine des Rôtisseur.
Eligibility: The Colorado Mountain College Scholarship Committee selects recipients based on the following criteria: a) academic results; b) interview; c) application essay; and d) financial need.
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester at the CMC Vail-Eagle Campus.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- In addition to community service required of all apprentices, scholarship recipients should complete two additional 8-hour days of service.
- Participation in donor receptions.
- Students who drop a class after drop dates will be required to return scholarship funds.
- Following first semester, student performance and adherence to scholarship requirements will be evaluated. Those students who are not in compliance will not receive second semester funding until requirements are met.
- Written communication with designated donor.
- Signed Scholarship acceptance agreement.
Award Amount: Amount of award will be determined by total cost of tuition and books. Maximum award will be $2500 annually for two years dependent on recipient’s progress; Variation in requirements could result in loss of scholarship funding.